RFQ # 2021-04
Request for Qualifications – Architectural & Engineering Services – GVRTA Bus Storage Facility
- Click here for the RFQ (pdf)
- Click here for a fillable pdf of the RFQ Forms (fillable pdf)
- Click here for the legal notice regarding the RFQ (pdf)
- Click here for Addendum # 1 to the RFQ (pdf) posted on 4/30/21
Economic Benefits Ground & Air Transportation in the Gunnison Valley – 2017
This report was compiled by the RTA in the summer of 2017.
Download the (pdf) report by following this link.
Strategic Transit and Senior Mobility Plan – 2016
This plan was created in the summer of 2016 with extensive public outreach.
Download the (pdf) plan by following this link.
Air Service Goals
These goals are updated annually by the Air Command subcommittee of the RTA.
Download the (pdf) strategic goals by following this link.
Upper Gunnison Valley Transportation Plan – 2008 Update
This plan was created by the local governmental entities in 2008 as an update to the Upper Gunnison Valley Transportation Plan,
originally completed in 1999.
Download the (pdf) plan by following this link. This is a large (25 Mb) file.
- Appendix A – Community Engagement: This appendix contains (pdf) materials associated with the plan’s community meetings, roundtable discussions, and online survey.
- April 2008 roundtable meetings discussion guide
- April 2008 Gunnison-area staff meeting summary
- April 2008 Gunnison-area stakeholders meeting summary
- April 2008 Crested Butte-area staff meeting summary
- April 2008 Crested Butte-area stakeholders meeting summary
- June 2008 public workshops flyer
- June 2008 Gunnison-area public workshop agenda
- June 2008 Gunnison-area public workshop presentation
- June 2008 Gunnison-area public workshop meeting summary
- June 2008 Crested Butte-area public workshop agenda
- June 2008 Crested Butte-area public workshop presentation
- June 2008 Crested Butte-area public workshop meeting summary
- Online survey results summary
- August 2008 Gunnison-area roundtable meeting summary
- August 2008 Crested Butte-area roundtable meeting summary
- Appendix B – Future Development Projections: This appendix contains future development projections by geographic location within the study area.
- Appendix C – Smart Growth Resources: This appendix contains information and resources regarding smart growth, complete streets, and other information. It is intended as information and guidance for the region to consider in applying these concepts in the Valley in the future as recommended in the Plan.